- Earn a paycheck while learning from skilled professionals
- Experience first-hand connections between high school education and real-life work
- Increase career awareness and improve future employability
- Receive a state-issued Certificate of Occupational Proficiency which is recognized by employers
- Develop the necessary skills needed for successful entry-level employment
- Develop a network of contacts in your career field
- Build up your resume with real-world, on-the-job experience
Ready to Apply?
When completing the Application and Education/Training Forms, select "Enable Macros" to complete the form online prior to printing and signing.
Recommended Application Forms for new Youth Apprentices: